SGS Conference 2020
Call for Presenters
The Saskatchewan Genealogical Society Conference 2020
“2020 Vision: Seeking Ancestors Using DNA and Digital Tools”
17-19 April 2020 in Prince Albert, Saskatchewan, Canada
The Prince Albert Branch of the Saskatchewan Genealogical Society is hosting the Society’s biannual conference on 17-19 April 2020 at the Coronet Hotel in Prince Albert, Saskatchewan, Canada. The Branch is seeking speakers for its theme “2020 Vision: Seeking Ancestors Using DNA and Digital Tools.” The session run Saturday morning and afternoon and Sunday morning.
The subject should be relevant to the conference theme. Suggested areas include (but are not limited to):
- Using DNA to grow your family tree
- Using digital tools such as databases, social media, archives, etc.
- Using digital devices such as scanners, cameras, recorders, camcorders, etc.
- Using digital tools to create and share family history
Please submit one or two expressions of interest with the following details:
- Proposed title
- Paragraph describing the content of the session and the target audience
- Brief description of your expertise in the area
- Willingness to do the presentation virtually
- Expectation of remuneration
If your proposal is accepted, we will be in touch by 26-Jul-2019 to discuss details and confirm your participation.
Expressions of interest should be forwarded to email@example.com by 28-Jun-2019.