If you would like to access research services from SGS and have questions, please make a detailed request in writing or by email so that we have a clear understanding of your request.
Remember that it takes as long to do an unsuccessful search as a successful search. Your chances for a successful search may depend on how accurately you are able to describe the search you wish to have done.
- No refunds for entries not found.
- All research results will be emailed. Please be sure to include a valid email address. Paper copies will be sent on request only and an additional fee of $7.00 will be charged for processing and postage.
- Research policies are subject to change.
PLEASE NOTE: Researches are done in chronological order and can take up to 6 weeks. Depending on the volume of research requests at any given time and the information required for each search, some researches may extend beyond the 6 week time frame.
Prior to paying for research services you MUST make a detailed request in writing or by email and send it to email@example.com so that we have a clear understanding of your request and can provide you with a quote and suggestions.
You can purchase research services using any of the following methods:
- Online – Complete the Research Payment Form(click here to open) and “Submit” it. You will then be taken to a PayPal website for payment. You do not require a PayPal account to use this option, just a credit card.
- Mail – if you would like to print off a Research Request Form and mail it in with a cheque payable to SGS, click here. Researches paid by cheque will not be processed until the cheque has cleared the bank. Mailing address is Saskatchewan Genealogical Society, P.O. Box 1894, Regina, Saskatchewan, Canada S4P 3E1
- Telephone – Please call 306-780-9207 and have your credit card handy.
- In Person – Drop in to Room 110, 1514 – 11th Avenue in Regina, Saskatchewan. Our Library/Research Room hours are 10:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. Monday to Friday. In addition to statutory holidays we are closed every 3rd Monday, so please check Library Hours for a list of closures.