Fee: $17.00 per surname plus .50¢ per page for prints (Price per search)
Report will include date found plus information so searcher can locate the original source.
- Index to 1881 & 1891 Census for Assiniboia East, Assiniboia West & the District of Saskatchewan. 1906, 1911 and 1916 Census for Province of Saskatchewan.
- Index to 1870 Census of Manitoba – must specify location
- Index to 1871 Census of Ontario – must specify county
- Index to Upper & Lower Canada Land Records 1737-1867
- Index to Ontario Land Records (Original Landowners only)
- Wesleyan Methodist Baptismal Register Master Index 1829 to 1910
- Index to 1881 Census Index England & Wales, Isle of Man, Guernsey, Jersey & Royal Navy (Fee is per surname per county)
- Index to Old Parochial Registers (OPR) of Scotland for Aberdeen, Angus, Glasgow, Inverness, Kincardine, Orkney, Sutherland, Renfrew, Ross & Cromarty, Kirkcubright. (Fee is per surname per county)
- Index to BC Vital Statistics: Marriages 1872-1921; Deaths 1872-1976
- Aberdeenshire Index of Monumental Inscriptions. The Index will tell you in which cemetery your surname is found. The SGS has a large collection of these Monumental Inscriptions. IF the SGS has the cemetery we will check it for you. Remember, Members living in Canada may borrow these books. If the book isn’t in the library we will advise you about the title and let you know the cost so that you could purchase it.